Routine Screening and Vaccinations
- PAP smears (for detecting cervical cancer), including HPV testing eg Digene
- Cervical cancer HPV vaccinations are available and Medisave claimable (subject to conditions)
- Arranging mammograms (for breast cancer) (done off-site)
- Female Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening
- Premarital and General Health Screening
- Adult vaccinations eg Hepatitis A/B, Pneumococcal
Family Planning and Pregnancy
- Prenatal follow up and investigations
- Routine oral contraception (eg Yasmin/Gynera)
- Emergency oral contraception (within 72 to 120 hours after intercourse)
Cervical Pap Smear
- Cervical cancer is the 8th most common female cancer in Singapore. (Singapore Cancer Registry, Interim Annual Registry Report, Trends in Cancer Incidence in Singapore, 2006-2010).
- About 200 cases are diagnosed every year.
- Early detection is now possible with regular PAP smear done by your doctor.
- Prognosis of early cervical cancer is very good at more than 80%.
- It is a simple office procedure which should take less than 10 minutes.
- It is recommended for all women who have had sexual intercourse from ages 25 – 69 years old.
Other women's health issues
- Menstrual problems and Menopause
- Weight management
- Acne and other skin problems
- Female hair loss
Do feel free to contact us for more information or to make an appointment.