S.T.D. INVESTIGATIONS AND TREATMENT
We provide a range of services for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) which includes comprehensive pre-test counselling, arranging for the appropriate investigations, and treatment.
Blood tests for:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Syphilis – RPR, VDRL, Antibody
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Type 1 and 2 (Oral / Genital)
- Swab / Urine tests for:
- Non gonococcal urethritis (NGU)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
DNA swab tests for:
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Results for STD tests will usually take between 3 to 5 working days.
All STD tests performed are strictly private and confidential, and we will not disclose your identity or reveal your results to anyone.