ACUTE MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Our Doctors are able to handle a variety of acute medical conditions. These include fevers including the diagnosis of dengue fever, coughs and colds, urinary tract infections and gastroenteritis, to name a few.
We are also able to do minor procedures such as stitching or the application of tissue glue for lacerations as well as foreign body removal.
CHRONIC MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Our team of Family Doctors have a keen interest in managing chronic diseases. These include:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Diabetes (High Blood Sugar)
- Hyperlipidaemia (High Cholesterol)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia
- Thyroid Problems
- Allergic conditions eg Allergic Rhinitis (Sensitive Nose)